9758

SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd

SBI Life Insurance Co. Ltd: SBI Life Insurance Company Limited is a joint venture between the State Bank of India and BNP Paribas Assurance. SBI Life Insurance is registered with an authorized capital of Rs. 2,000 crore and a paid-up capital of Rs. 1,000 crore. SBI owns 74 percent of the total capital and BNP Paribas Assurance the remaining 26 percent.
State Bank of India enjoys the largest banking franchise in India. Along with its 7 associate banks, SBI Group has the unrivalled strength of over 14,500 branches across the country, arguably the largest in the world.

BNP Paribas Assurance is the insurance arm of BNP Paribas - Euro Zone's leading Bank. BNP Paribas, part of the world's top 10 group of banks by market value and part of Europe's top 3 banking companies, is one of the oldest foreign banks with its presence in India dating back to 1860. BNP Paribas Assurance is the fourth largest life insurance company in France, and a worldwide leader in Creditor insurance products offering protection to over 50 million clients. BNP Paribas Assurance operates in 41 countries mainly through the bancassurance and partnership model.

SBI Life has a unique multi-distribution model encompassing Bancassurance, Agency and Group Corporate.

SBI Life extensively leverages the SBI Group .as a platform for cross-selling insurance products along with its numerous banking product packages such as housing loans and personal loans. SBI's access to over 100 million accounts across the country provides a vibrant base for insurance penetration across every region and economic strata in the country ensuring true financial inclusion.

Request a call back!!

Customer Speak
Jili Sharma:
"Very useful and interesting site... will surely visit again"

Dib Chaudhuri, 40: I found this site to be the fastest, most accurate in generating a health insurance quote for me. It helped me in identifying the policy which was the best value for money.

Lakshmi Rao Now no agent can fool me anymore
News
Customer Speak
  • We will help you save money
  • Neutral and unbiased
  • Vast choice of insurers
  • Make insurance less confusing
HDFC Banner

PolicyTiger.com - Hot Topics