80

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd

ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd: ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Company is a life insurance joint venture between ICICI Bank and Prudential Ltd, a financial services group based in UK.

The Company started its operations in India during the year 2000 with a capital base of Rs. 42.72 billion; 74 percent stake with ICICI Bank and the remaining 26 percent with Prudential Ltd. The company has over 2000 branches and 24 banc assurance partners (Selling Life Insurance Product through bank).

Apart from the traditional life Insurance products, ICICI Prudential also offers life, pension, retrenchment, and health insurance policies for NRIs. The company has also given provision to its customers. to buy insurance online as well as online premium.

Request a call back!!

Customer Speak
Jili Sharma:
"Very useful and interesting site... will surely visit again"

Dib Chaudhuri, 40: I found this site to be the fastest, most accurate in generating a health insurance quote for me. It helped me in identifying the policy which was the best value for money.

Lakshmi Rao Now no agent can fool me anymore
News
Customer Speak
  • We will help you save money
  • Neutral and unbiased
  • Vast choice of insurers
  • Make insurance less confusing
HDFC Banner

PolicyTiger.com - Hot Topics